OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 DAYS A WEEK
Booking and Dining Policy
- We very much appreciate your prompt arrival but not earlier as we need to adhere to customer capacity restrictions.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate any additional guests when you arrive due to the restricted capacity.
- Please advise us ASAP if you have less guests coming than the booked amount.
- For persons with mobility issues e.g. wheelchairs, prams or any other special requests please call direct
- All customers will be required to register their contact details upon entering the venue.
- All staff will be wearing face masks as per the mandatory government regulations. You must be wearing a face mask when inside the venue and when you move about the venue (e.g. to go to the bathroom), but you can take your face covering off when sitting at your table eating or drinking.
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking and rebook your table if you have not arrived within 15 minutes of your scheduled seating time (ie.15 minutes late).
For any changes or special requests contact us directly on (03) 9417 2817